Monday 7 January 2013

Early one morning


Have had this prayer in my possession for years now
It's even on my wall in my ' office' .
Ah, the things one takes for granted! 

I LOVE this prayer - don't know who wrote it but am thankful someone has!!
It has reminded me once again what my priorities are/should be!
Just thought I would share;
and maybe make a difference somewhere, for someone for what ever reason.......

The Difference

I got up early one morning
and rushed into the day:
I had so much to accomplish
that I didn't have time to pray

Problems just troubled about me
and heavier became each task.
"Why doesn't God help me"? I wondered
He answered, " You didn't ask".

I wanted to see joy and beauty
but the day toiled on, gray and bleak.
I wondered why God didn't show me
He said, " But you didn't seek".

I tried to come into God's presence
I used all my keys at the lock.
God gently and lovingly chided,
" My child, why didn't you knock"?

I woke up early this morning,
and paused before entering the day;
I had so much to accomplish
that I had to take time to pray.





No comments:

Post a Comment