Wednesday 15 May 2013

In loving memory......

Dear  ' Merie's ma'

What a schock it was to get the message that you had left us so suddenly and without warning.
I know, you had led a long and good life, your hour had come, still we just weren't prepared- as one generally isn't, to part with someone they love.

How beautiful and precious are the memories I have of the times we shared. The dinners together including our pa. Trips on the boot in the Biesbosch, birthdays and other visits, we sure had a great time.

I promise to keep an eye on Merie for you. You can count on me for that. Oh how your children, grandchildren and great grandson will miss you.

Dear 'Merie's ma' you will be in my thoughts and your name will cross my lips in loving memory. Rest peacefully dearest 'mum' rest in peace.


Geesje van Buiten - Bakker. 19/09/1928 - 07/05/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment